We're available on call
Mon to Sat 10am to 6pm
Write To Us
Grills have a similar resemblance to ‘Fins and Jaali’ which are perforated screens found in Indian and Islamic Architecture. It accomplishes the function of barricading an opening or see-through either for maintaining privacy or security. It permits light and ventilation in your homes or buildings. Our Fins and Jaali come with contemporary designs that will stand out subtly and elegantly.
Compared to Aluminium and RCC, UPVC fins and Jaali are lightly weighted and economical.
· While fins are modern-day barricading structures, Jaali was first introduced in the Mediterranean region. They were designed to give natural light and provide indoor thermal comfort.
· Jaali became highly popular during the Mughal Rule, wherein it was used as a form of partition, ventilators, windows, and more. Kashmiri local artisans began innovating new decorative wooden Jaali elements.
· In Jaali, there are negative and positive spaces during the sculptural process. Natural light is given more importance and the structure along with lines and planes is designed as such.
· Fins are used in building to prevent unnecessary lights or objects and create a more pleasant surroundings. It reduces rough elements entering in the building and allow consistent airflow.
· This prevention from extreme sunlight will improve your visual comfort as well and reduce heat emissions. Depending on the amount and location of fenestration, energy consumption is reduced by 10-15%
· It protects from any anonymous person entering your home or building premises. You can install fins and Jaali at façade covering, toilet ducts, Staircase, Balcony Covering, Fencing, Gates, and Ceiling.
Infiniti specializes in providing stylish and sleek UPVC fins and Jaali designs. Each of our products is being manufactured and prepared by highly skilled professionals who would discuss your needs and style requirements. We strive hard to maintain high-quality craftsmanship and dedication to our customers.
Our experienced team, in-house manufacturing, and logistic process and state-of-the-art equipment help us stand out from our competitors. We wish to give a delightful experience to our clients’ right from selection to execution and after-sale support. Our top priority is to provide our customers with superior service and bespoke design through cutting edge technologies. We have top-of-the-line equipment in our factories located at Mahad and Vasai, Maharashtra.
Unit no 10 & 11 Bhoomi Square, Sec 19D, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, 400703
Axcedo Corporate Tower, B-117, Basant Vihar Colony, Near Shanti Niketan Colony Main Entry Gate, Road Opposite BCM Heights, AB Road Indore -452010, India
Village Kurle, Dapoli, Mahad, Maharashtra, India